Wilson Ranches Retreat Bed & Breakfast wakes you up in the morning to the wonderful aroma of Sisters Coffee Company.
As you enter the kitchen, you will see your hosts Phil, Nancy, or Kara and the cowboys working together to give you the experience of enjoying a “Ranch Breakfast” with all the trimmings. Each morning the Wilson family joins their guests at the one of a kind dining room table that Phil crafted from lumber milled at the Kinzua Pine Mill in the 1930’s.
Breakfast with the Wilson’s is about much more than just good food and nourishment, it is truly a unique dining experience. Phil, Nancy and family sit down with the guests and share about ranch life, local history, and the funny and serious sides of rural living. Whatever the topic at the breakfast table, expect the conversation to be intelligent, informed and often humorous. You are likely to have a large helping of fun and laughter with Phil’s stories!
Breakfast at Wilson Ranches Retreat
- Breakfast is served family-style at 7:30 am Monday through Friday
8:00 am on Saturday and Sunday (one seating only)
- Coffee and tea is available at all times
- Early breakfast available by special arrangement
The ranch breakfast changes daily and Phil calls it a “3 o’clock breakfast” because you don’t start looking for a place to graze until about 3:00 pm.
- Bacon, ham, sausage or beef steak
- Biscuits and gravy, Dutch Babies, bran muffins, blueberry muffins, French toast, coffee cake or maple bars
- Bob’s Red Mill oatmeal with raisins, cranberries, pecans and brown sugar toppings
- Scrambled or fried farm fresh eggs (when the hens are laying)
- Peaches, pears or orchard fruit seasonally
- Pastries served with homemade strawberry jam
- Refreshments available: Coffee, assorted herbal teas, orange juice, hot chocolate and spiced cider
Wilson Ranches Retreat encourages guests to inform their hosts of special dietary needs and allergies when making your reservation. Special dietary requirements are accommodated to the best of our ability.