|Wrangler Room||Two||Queen||Shared bathroom||1st floor||Check Rates|
|Pioneer Room||Two||Queen||Shared bathroom||2nd floor||Check Rates|
|Buckaroo Room||Two||Queen||Shared bathroom||1st floor, private entrance leading to the 400 square foot deck||Check Rates|
|Buckhorn Room||Four||King & Queen||Private bathroom||Daylight basement||Check Rates|
|Hideout Room||Five||King & 3 Twins||Shared bathroom||2nd floor, private entrance leading to the 400 square foot deck||Check Rates|
|Homestead Room||Six||King & 2 Queens||Private bathroom||Daylight basement, private entrance, brick fireplace with cut firewood||Check Rates|
All Our Rooms Include The Following Amenities
- Complimentary ranch breakfast, featuring farm fresh eggs and homemade pastries
- Refresh yourself with a glass of spring water straight from the tap
- Refreshments: Coffee, decaf, assorted teas, apple cider, and hot chocolate
- Oatmeal Cleansing Bar with Fresh Aloe
- Nexxus® bath amenities
- Hotel Collection Ultimate MicroCotton® bath towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning units on the first and second floor
- Dish Network in the living room
- VHS movie library
- Books and games
- “Off-street parking”
- Cowboy gear: Boots, hats, and saddlebags
- Guest kitchen
Guest Arrival & Departure
- Check-in: Arrive anytime after 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am or later by special arrangement
- Please contact us should you need to make other arrangements
- Please allow at least 21 days notice if you need to cancel or modify your reservation. We will do our best to fill your room and only charge for the night(s) unbooked. If we are unable to book the room(s), you will be responsible for the full reservation amount. Modifications are based on availability at the time requested. All cancellation requests must be received by email.
- Rates subject to change on holidays and during special events. Minimum night stay may be required.
- Rates based on double occupancy
- Additional persons $20/night (US)
- Additional children charged the same as adults
- Breakfast is included with the room rate
- For the comfort of our guests, Wilson Ranches Retreat is a totally smoke-free bed and breakfast
- Smoking permitted outside only in the designated smoking area
- Pets are not allowed in the bed and breakfast
Wilson Ranches Retreat Bed and Breakfast is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
- We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features and inaccessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that a specific accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Accessible Accommodations and Features:
- Due to the historic significance of our 1910 Sears and Roebuck Ranch House, the Bed and Breakfast is not completely accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property.
- For those with limited mobility, The Buckaroo Room on the 1st floor offers a ramp leading to a private entrance as well as a shared bath with a claw foot bathtub or shower.
- The spacious living and dining area are readily accessible from the Buckaroo Room.
- There is designated parking and clear entry from the parking area to the ramp at the back of the bed and breakfast and assistance is readily available.
- If you require other items please inform us prior to your stay, and we will be happy to work with you to assure a pleasant and comfortable stay.
- Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 24/7 at 541-763-2227 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms and property.